rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

please evaluate my txt game

please evaluate my txt game

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:57 AM)Social Deviant Wrote:  

But you said texting has gotten you laid? Or something along those lines, so maybe your previous texts were better? Anyway I rarely ever reply to a girls text unless its important or she's asking a serious question, and even then I reply a few hours later not because I wait, but because I don't want to indulge girls in their BS. Don't be a total dick when replying or not replying, but make it seem that the only reason you even bother to reply is because you like them "a liitle bit". Also some texts don't need replies, and replying with "cool" or "sounds good" is enough. Don't be their royal jester. And really if you have better things to do than texting all day, that in itself is a DHV.

Anyway good luck, and I really hope you aren't a troll, cuz then everyones time will be wasted.
Good luck troy

Hey thanks for the comments, they helped a lot.

Regarding my previous txts, yeah, before I bang a girl I NEVER even mention anything about sex in any of txts. I never tease heavily. Mostly it's a conversation, just normal chatting, pretty much like IM.

Messages In This Thread