rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

Quote: (06-25-2012 04:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2012 04:40 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

So wait...

You're suggesting allowing yourself to be anally taken as a means of evading capture so as not to be anally taken?

75% of gay men are bottoms.

Gay men are betas, too. They want to rub your body and buy you shit.

Flirting with a gay guy or even letting one give you a BJ (that's what most want to do) is far different than having your face based on the ground and being wolf packed by 4 or more guys.

Plus, in prison, once you're raped...You're gonna get raped again.

People gotta do what they gotta do to survive. "Beneath my dignity" quickly becomes a moving standard.
I think black and Hispanic guys have it easier walking into prison rapewise.
White dudes have to deal with some other shit and depends on what you're in for then you have to deal with some real crazy fucks for protection or else. My buddy was in Rikers for a while for beating on a Orthodox jew and his wife on the street and he said he got his ass beat everyday and he's a pretty tough dude. Needless to say he doesn't lose bar fights here even when weapons are involved.

Anyway, if you're doing crime make sure you know what's going to happen to you when you go to jail. They have prison forums just like this one

Messages In This Thread