rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

Escape game: you're being hunted by the police and must get out of the country

As a former cop, I can recommend a few things.

1. The dude who is gonna catch you is almost certainly gonna be a regular old street cop. To keep them off your case, changing your appearance is absolutely priority number one. Number one is your clothing, it's the first thing a cop notices. That change of clothes you have? Put it on. Shaving your head and beard are also key. Hat, hoodie, sunglasses are also musts, unless you were last seen wearing them. Gender and race are the next things a cop notices, but there's not much you can do about that.

2. Resist getting into any kind of car. Taxis are your safest bet, but you should still avoid them if you can. Traffic rules are legion, and it's nearly impossible to drive a block without committing some kind of petty infraction that can get you pulled over. Countless crime sprees have ended due to something as simple running a red light or having a headlight out, etc. You're better off walking and staying in crowded areas. The average person wont be looking for you and wont notice you. Do NOT go creeping around dark alleys alone. You'll stand out and may get stopped for looking suspicious.

3. Tracking of your cellphone can be stopped by removing the battery, to the best of my knowledge. Also, there may be warrant requirements for this (this is a heavily litigated area of law with a lot of grey areas) but emergency warrants can be signed within hours. But you've got time to make a few calls.

4. I would buy a train ticket or something with my credit card, then hop on a bus going somewhere else and pay cash.

5. Do NOT turn to crime to finance your escape. You WILL get caught. Or shot. Drawing attention to yourself is a no no.

6. After draining the bank accounts quick, ditch the cards; they have your name on them. Ditch all ID.

7. Ability to speak a foreign language might be helpful. If you get stopped on the street by a tired cop, you can feign no knowledge of English, he wont feel like dealing with it over nothing, and cut you loose. Spanish wont work for this, there's a Spanish speaking cop on every department in this country I'm sure. They'll probably notice your American accent and know you're faking.

8. I dont know about tracking a laptop. But I would do all internet access from public libraries. Many have objected to identifying internet users on ideological grounds. Research countries with no extradition treaty with the USA and get going.

Messages In This Thread