rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why did I strike out 11 times in a row last night?

Why did I strike out 11 times in a row last night?

Good work TJ!

I think you can get over #5. That's just unnecessary fear, turn into a "beta" if you need to avoid conflict. If i find out the guy is super insecure and wants to fight me over a girl and has a possy to kill me, I will literally tell him "Hey sorry man I apologize". Yeah it's "beta" but i don't want to ruin my pretty face, better to wave a white flag in that situation... very rare though.

"I'm cutting off all hope on other guys being turned into decent wingmen or at least non-cockblockers."

Unless you two are on the same page it is more work to have a wing. Even if i were to go out with one of the high rep guys on here, we wouldn't gel together immediately. Fishbowls may be different, subtle communication, having a wingman is no different than having a person you have played basketball with your entire life (you know he wants to do a back door cut/take that hook shot etc.). But if you find a guy committed to go out and slay, keep him around for sure since you'll start to click eventually.

Messages In This Thread