rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the very highest level of facial beauty only found in smaller-breasted women?

Is the very highest level of facial beauty only found in smaller-breasted women?

I've been mulling this over for years. It seems to me that virtually every time I see a woman whose facial features are at the very pinnacle of beauty--say, 10 rather than 9.5--her breast size is B, A, or even AA.

Is there something about the hormonal mix that produces large breasts that at the same time slightly damages the optimal development of a woman's facial features? Could it be that men perceive a woman's face as optimally beautiful when her phenotype is just slightly on the masculine side? Could there be some even more specific linkage between facial development and breast development, maybe a chromosomal linkage, that produces the association I think I've observed?

Or is it possible that I'm just imagining all this?

Your opinions on this are welcomed.

Messages In This Thread