rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tantra / BDSM / Bondage / Fucking

Tantra / BDSM / Bondage / Fucking

"Tantra" traditionally was the teachings outside of the accepted Hindu Vedas. Some were sexual, some not. The sexual ones are the ones which captured the Western imagination in the early part of the 20th century. With much of Europe and the USA controlled by religions who viewed sexuality as something to be kept under lock and key, Hindu tantra's were seen as an affront to traditional Western sex. I.e., you mean I can fuck my way to enlightenment? Most Hindus I have talked with in the USA get offended if you bring up Tantra. It's a little bit like a Shia Muslim asking a Southern Baptist about snake handling.
As far as BDSM: been there, done that. Met Jay Wiseman 12 years ago and he seemed like a decent man. Did like to hear himself talk.
My experience with "the scene": lots of fat girls looking for daddy. Lots of Casper Milktoasts looking for a bitch goddess. But your experience may be different.

Messages In This Thread