rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what's the next txt reply?

what's the next txt reply?

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:53 AM)XXL Wrote:  

but to be really socially savvy, anytime you speak with girls, feel where your words/actions are coming from. are you trying to impress with some bullshit or are you just express your personality to add something cool to the vibe. basically, ask yourself why am i doing what i'm doing? i guarantee you can feel that inside in your guts. can be anything, these little things also like acting a little bit more aloof to show how hard to get you are where internally you want just talk to her. that incongruency is huge. if you catch yourself doing that just stop it immediately and do what you want to do. at least try

your text exchange itself wasn't wack because of specific words you wrote but because it was you who wrote them. get it? it's the person behind the words that makes the difference. if she knew you as a rad solid dude, she'd probably think your texts are hilarious, like you just messing around with her imitating some needy guy as a joke. but she didn't see that in you so she was like wtf?

Actually in terms of inner game, i think at least in that aspect I'm quite solid when I'm interacting in person. Not cos my game is any good but just cos the difference in ambition/experience/money between me and the 18-21 year old girls I'm banging is so vast that there is no way I am intimidated by them, even if they are hot.

Messages In This Thread