rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what's the next txt reply?

what's the next txt reply?

Quote: (06-22-2012 09:57 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

That's the dilemma, it's easy to go cold and aloof in person, cos you are still there in person to remind her that you are there and keeping her attention.

But cold and aloof over txt just means no replies, somehow I need a way to get the meet in person. I'm trying to tread a thin line between been too petty(i.e. holding a grudge over the petty fight), too assholish(no concern over her finger), too keen, etc...

Don't reply to her often and when you do it should be terse.

Btw, I think you might have a case of oneitis. You're spending too much time and energy on one chick. If she doesn't want to meet, to hell with her. There are billions of other women to go after. You know, when you have more chicks in pipeline than you can keep track of, you'll naturally become aloof and indifferent towards one particular chick, which in turn would increase their attraction towards you. Remember, the laws of this game are a little twisted. The hungry never get fed here.

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread