rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professional pivots,sugar daddies, and F-buddies

Professional pivots,sugar daddies, and F-buddies

Here's a wierd one for you!

I'm 41 and looking to settle down and trying to game some hotties for an LTR. A couple of months ago I was at a pub and met this HB7.5 redhead single mom aged 31. She tells me she doesn't make much money with her data enty job and asked if I had anything part-time for her. We know how wing-men and even wing-gals can be crap. So I was thinking I should see what happens if I had a "Professional Pivot" girl! At my stage in life none of my friends hang out in bars or night clubs anymore and I'm left to gaming in professional association get-togethers, art shows, singles events, ect. So I offered her payment to just to show up with me as a "friend" (code for "pivot") and spun some crazy story about marketing and how she's important for my image for my clients etc.

So recently she started to ask me out to one-on-one things (like a "date" and without any other potential targets) so I went out with her the other night. It turns out that she thinks I'm sugar-daddying her and kinda likes it and maybe wants to make it official. She's also suggesting some kind of exclusiveness.

At this point I'm thinking her of promoting her to fuck-buddy status...I've never had a fuck buddy before and not sure how to handle this. I kinda want to keep her as a pivot but I'm also entertaining the idea of fuck-buddy (meaning if anyone else better comes along that I would go for the new target).

I'd like to have some kids too someday but I'm not sure at her age and after having 2 kids if she would be into having another. Perhaps if I have to break it off with her that I could use this as a reason.

What would you do in this situation??[Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread