rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(How to) Say goodbye

(How to) Say goodbye

Pretty simple/elemental question here - that somehow I tend to usually fuck up, so I wonder what you guys say about this: how to say goodbye to a girl (mainly your gf)? I am not talking about ending a realationship or whatever, but simply saying farewell after some time spent together before goinf homre / whatever.
On simple whatever occassions with girls I dont really know/care about a simple and bold "bye, see you later" does the work. No need for complex emotional games / whatever, and also.. why for? Serves no purpose, but on the other hand, if you are in a relationship with a girl.. then what?
I think for now I overdramatize the whole thing or how should I say.. I want her not only to have an image of me as "such a bold guy¤" - with walking off - but ending it with some romantic touch so she is glowing walking away.
So we both go home with a good vibe, and not in some awkward feeling.
I guess the key lies somewhere between shortness.. connection, playfulness? some basic emotional acrobarics I fail so far to synthesize properly except for a 1/10 ratio of the time..

Messages In This Thread