rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WWYD if you were Facing Prison Time

WWYD if you were Facing Prison Time

Quote: (06-22-2012 08:52 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2012 05:54 PM)pitt Wrote:  

A bit out of topic but the US law can be fucked up sometimes.
.....the US laws are crazy for real.

Man, it's fucked up for sure. The most recent of the list of fucked up stories I have heard about is Clarence Aaron. He was a 23 year old college student from Alabama that was going to school in Louisiana. He had NO prior criminal record.

He knew some drug dealers in Louisiana and his cousin was a drug dealer in Alabama. His cousin offered him $1,500 just to introduce him to the dealers in Louisiana. So Clarence gave his cousin a ride from Alabama to Lousiana to introduce him to the guys in Louisiana. Clarence NEVER touched any drugs or transported any drugs. He just made the introductions. The government arrested him and he was convicted. What was the sentence of a first time offender who only made an introduction?

3 LIFE SENTENCES WITH NO PAROLE.

Compare that to this episode of "American Greed" that I just saw. The show profiles con-artists and fraudsters. The most recent dude started a Bernie Madoff style ponzi scheme. He stole over $21 million from people who were his friends, neighbors and folks in his church. Folks invested their life savings with him and lost EVERYTHING because of it. He even stole his mother and father's life savings. Shit was so bad that during his sentencing his own mother begged that he get as many years as possible. What was his sentence?

12.5 years

Check it out.

I cant even believe that shit, i think if someone was telling me this story in the streets, i would think they are just talking shit. Three life sentences for what?..what the fuck? This is like getting a life sentence for stealing a can of coke in a supermarket...I am almost sure i didnt miss anything in this story..i am sure nobody died.. why would he get sentenced for life? Thats some Thailand type of law. Thats shocking for real.

Messages In This Thread