rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

In my many years living in the Washington, D.C. area, I've always noticed what a huge number of women are out and about on Friday and Saturday evenings without men, whether alone or in female-only groups. You see them everywhere: on the streets, on the subway and in buses, at concerts and plays and movies, exercising in gyms, doing laundry, and on and on. I'm simultaneously surprised and not surprised by this: surprised because as we all know it would be so easy for them to find quality male companionship, but not surprised because it stands to reason that women who are as enormously picky as Washington-area women are are much more likely to end up alone on weekends than women in other cities who aren't so picky.

I've always assumed that the best way to game these women, and ideally score an insta-date with them, is not to mention the "elephant in the room" of their aloneness, since to mention it might give the impression that you're needlessly putting them down, or attempting to take advantage of them at what is for them a moment of weakness, or tastelessly assuming that because they're alone they must be wanting a man and would be willing to accept anybody, or some other unfavorable impression of that sort. Would all of you agree that treating their aloneness as a non-issue is the best tactic? Or does anybody have any different ideas?

Messages In This Thread