rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paraguay

Paraguay

Quote: (12-05-2009 05:13 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

First night in Paraguay I just chilled with my couch surfing host at a local bar. Apart from chatting a bit to some girls, didn't game much.

Second night, last night, met up with a local girl. She was cute (kinda looks like Julie Delpy). Very shy. Did the whole "two steps forward, one step back" seduction dance with her. Playfully teased her on her shy body language, bounced to another bar. Lots of kino, sexual eye contact (in a two steps forward, one step back kinda way).

Escalate, step back, escalate, take away, step back, escalate (repeat) until the buying temperature was there. Once I got past that, plain sailing.

Logistics were not down to take her to my place or her place so I suggested a short time hotel. Off we went. Zero LMR.

Time from meet to lay : 4.5 hours.

I've been reading this board for a while, haven't really post much though. I'm living in Buenos Aires at the moment. Planning on visiting Asuncion mid November though. I don't know anyone there nor know the city at all. Any new tips or updates on Asucion?

Messages In This Thread