rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Club DHV shit

Club DHV shit

Quote: (06-18-2012 02:31 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2012 12:03 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Wow, I mean I use to pull bitches in the club by isolating them to a quiet place and then running game. Seems like most of you guys do your shit on the dance floor. So when I say what kind of DHV shit, I mean more so like cocky funny stories or playful banter that's good for the club. Short, powerful stuff you can hit them with while the music is loud and they're looking for an excuse to get back to their friends. All the hot girls I've ever pulled in clubs was because I rocked their mind while I had them isolated and could talk.

I usually roll solo so being the intimidating big guy is kinda hard when you're outnumbered. I don't think that's a good approach for me.

Roosh, most of my slippage is happening on the street. I open well and I can keep them talking, but it's a very interview style approach. Mostly me asking them questions, them answering, then I run out of shit to say and they get bored and walk away. A lot of it has to do with me not really feeling like running game because I've got LTR's on demand, but doing it anyway because I want some new pussy. A lot of it is also because I'm not very high energy and a lot of the girls I talk to are hot and require you demonstrating your worthiness before they open up. So I stopped being lazy and with the help of a few rejections narrowed my problem down to lack of attraction. I'm a natural post attraction, but getting there is hard for me. Also, I was rejected from 90% of the clubs I tried to get into in Cologne around Hohenzollernring. I guess that could be considered a cock block. The one or two clubs I was allowed into were very black and hip hop friendly lol. I'm trying to get my shit together for the time when I can actually get in the clubs you know?

You should try framing your questions as statements because they are asking little or no investment from her, but they can elicit responses.

Question: "Are you from out of town?"
Statment: "You're not from around here." with a smirk.

You want to make her the one that is asking you the questions. This puts the focus on you. By making yourself the center of attention, you get a little micro-fame.

So instead of asking: "Are you German?" make a cold-reading statement: "You're German."

Her: Yes, how did you know?
Now she's asking you questions.

Even if she answers negatively, keep making statements until she asks you a question:

You: You're German.
Her: Nope.
You: You look German
Her: How so?

She might put up more bitch-testing:

You: You're German.
Her: Nope.
You: You look German
Her: Not really.
You: Your facial structure betrays you.
Her: (sarcastic) What, are you some kind of paleontologist? Don't tell me.. you read manosphere blogs about evolution and think you can pick me up using the game.
You: I've studied the renaissance in Italy, competed in the black belt competition de France, climbed the highest mountains in Switzerland, had an operation in Monte Negro, and I've never once seen a manopshere.
Her: What operation?

and so on.

that's a good idea. thanks soup.

Messages In This Thread