rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

oneitis

oneitis

Quote: (06-17-2012 12:56 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

The "awe factor" you feel is completely in your mind bro. There's a quote that goes something like infatuation is not something that a girl does to you, it's what you do to yourself when she's not there and you think of her. You gotta control your thoughts, cause once you put the girl on a pedestal, the game is likely lost. I'm speaking from experience cause not too long ago I messed up with a 9 (when dressed and make up on) before I went on a trip abroad. Your game just went up a new level - you're in awe as you can get your first 9 on a date, but there will be more.

nah, seems she just wanted a free dinner.
i have little game and am still very far away from dating a decent looking girl.

i need to start back on internet game. at least this way i might find a shy girl interested in meeting me.

im also gonna hit the university and focus on lone girls, at least 10 approaches a day.

perhaps, I'll get lucky.

despite several years focused o. bodybuilding, PUA, and even travel outside the US(1 year traveling now), I'm still nowhere near my goal of getting a decent looking girlfriend.

Messages In This Thread