rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think about bootleg items?

What do you think about bootleg items?

So I am deployed in Kuwait right now. Went to the bazaar today and last Sunday. The only thing bootleg I have ever bought are movies. I stream now haha. Men don't really rock bootleg shit. Hip-hop heads remember the bootleg throwbacks and bootleg Jordan’s. I notice on this tour that watches are huge with the suit game but really all around. I never have worn a watch till this deployment since we really can't use our cell phones. Bought a nice OD green fossil in Vegas for 115. Bootleg shit is mostly for women with their designer purses.

I bought a Gucci backpack since I am a rider and sometimes need the extra capacity for school/work, a Gucci belt and wallets for the family, a some watches. My watchgame is weak so I really know nothing about them. It's crazy when you listen to the timepiece heads. They can go for an hour talking about different watches.

The only thing I can see men buying bootleg are Jordan’s and watches. Then there is fake jewelry. In the US, you really don't see bootleg unless you are on the West or East coast. Some swap meets sell the fake stuff if you hit them up. Ours in South Texas get raided sometimes.

I would never buy bootleg Jordan’s. I use to be a sneaker head, although most J's are 150 I just can't get myself to buy the fakes. Now Tim's, I would rock some $50 Tim's. Air maxes idk. Air forces maybe.

My question is have you ever bought anything bootleg? To the timepiece players, would you wear a fake watch? Players with pierced ears, if you had 3K to blow would you buy real diamond earrings? Sneaker heads, do you own any fake J's or Airforces?

I bought 2 Tag Heuers, 2 Breitling, and a Gucci watch. My Captain love watches. Has 8K worth of real pieces but still bought 8 so far. He said they look like the real things and he would rock them in the states. Like I said, I don't wear them so they are all gifts but maybe I can flip them and make a quick buck haha. I'll post a pic when I get my phone to work.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread