rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Horrendous Advice For Women on CNN.com

Horrendous Advice For Women on CNN.com

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:30 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Jesus, the article the OP posted was a trainwreck. I vaguely remember reading it over the summer.

However, that website the-gaggle.com talked about in the ensuing comments is fucked.

Check out this post: http://the-gaggle.com/2013/04/the-start-...nnial-man/

It must be biological for women - how can women simultaneously pine for alphas on the same website that they also want betas? I think that is the trick, they clearly talk about lust with alphas; but talk about everything but lust with a beta - how they cry about what he does for them, how he loves her unconditionally and it breaks her heart, how he is such a great helpmeet.

I think it must be biological - in their mind, it is perfectly legit to get knocked up by the alpha, and have the beta raise the child.

Women who are pregnant or who have very young children are genuinely attracted to beta behavior, because biologically they are at their weakest point and in desperate need of a man's resources.

Of course, I wouldn't say they are sexually attracted to betas on a visceral level, but their hamsters work overdrive to convince them otherwise during this period of their lives. This is why women who are pregnant or with young children can't stop talking about how great their lives are, how amazing and helpful their husbands are, how wonderful and fulfilling their relationship is, etc...

That's the hamster talking. Except it really isn't trying to convince anyone else. They are trying to convince themselves.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread