rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a 9+

Gaming a 9+

I love it Kona, but I'm pretty sure I pissed her off hard.

The vodka was running pretty heavy when I let shit fly with her. Actually I wasn't a complete dick so we'll see.

I've already pulled some angles with her and they were working decently well. Shit, I could have turned her into a cash cow just based on the diet, nutrition, exercise plan she customized to compete in events. I could turn a couple pics and a 20 page ebook into at least a G a month. Exclusive rights, all that shit. She was getting on board and I let my ego get in the way. I should have played it cool and put the sexual escalation on the backburner. Probably would have paid big dividends.

I'm very convinced that running business game is optimal with the top 1%. Guys saying call her and if she doesn't call you back move on, is short advice IMO or based on living somewhere with decent access to this level. Around here these girls need to be harvested and worked over a bit of time. Anything below a 9, not at all. It's a different game.

Messages In This Thread