rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quote: (06-10-2012 12:29 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

...I've had two girlfriends who would openly talk about their celebrity fuck list. That if Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton (yeah, one of em went there), or Ryan Gosling approached these girls, they'd fuck em in a heartbeat. Does that make me paranoid? Hell no, and it just reaffirms my lack of conscience when a hot girl crosses my path and I go for the bang, LTR be damned. If a girl can justify it, so can I.

Celebrity fuck lists are a funny thing. I knew a couple (now split up) that had celebrity fuck lists. Both were good looking (solid 8's to 8.5). In fact, the guy was a little higher level than the girl. The girl came up with the idea of them both having celebrity fuck lists where they would get a pass if either of them fucked one of the celebrities on the list.

When they told me this, the guy was actually saying it to demonstrate how cool his girlfriend was about letting him fuck a girl on his list. The girl claimed that it was "only fair" to let him have a list if she was going to have one.

I am surprised that I actually had to explain to this guy just how fucking stupid this idea was. It is not like he had an equal shot at a ONS with Jennifer Love Hewitt or Megan Fox as his girlfriend had with someone on her list saying yes to fucking her. The girlfriend replied "Well, that's not my fault."

The second problem was even funnier. All of the women on his Celebrity Fuck list were singers and actresses who lived in Hollywood (he has never been to California). The majority of guys on his girlfriend's celebrity fuck list were pro athletes that played for teams in OUR CITY.

Messages In This Thread