rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever had one of those nights?

Ever had one of those nights?

Ever had one of those nights where everything is working out better than usual but you just can't capitalise on any opportunities? Last night was great: getting drunk with friends - but not so much that I became incoherent (serious problem in the past), attractive women approaching constantly about my clothes/piercing/necklace/etc.., being with fun/interesting people and in a good/fun/social mood - pretty much all of the good stuff. The only problem was, when the Redbull that I was drinking eith my Vodka stopped flowing, and the dancing that helped to keep my mind sharp and awake was discontinued, my mental capacity just bombed. I quickly found that I couldn't think of anything interesting/smart/sexy to say, and skipped over a few IOI's that I didn't notice until it was too late. Out of the hundreds of girls I spoke to, only managed to get one number, from some 6 who entered her name into my phone as "cat killer." (Which is kind of annoying 'cause I have no idea what her actual name is) Somewhat frustrating, given the near perfect conditions I had going for me. I guess I can't be on top of my game every night, though.

So, I implore to you, RVF, have you ever had one of those nights where everything is working for you, but you just totally bombed out on pretty much every opportunity?

Messages In This Thread