rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lack Of Motivation To Get Work Done. Any Resources To Help?

Lack Of Motivation To Get Work Done. Any Resources To Help?

Hey all,

So for far too long I have had zero motivation to get my new business off the ground. I've always been a procrastinator, but now I am much worse. I need to get off my ass and get working on my business, but I can't seem to stay focused for more than 30 minutes a day. My money is running out, and if I don't get moving soon, it means back to a day job....which would be fucking miserable.

My question is, do you know of any articles/books/techniques that deal with this issue?

A good, swift kick in the ass is one, but are there blogs/books that deal specifically with this issue of breaking this mental block/pattern that I am in? Techniques to build motivation/working habits?

Basically, I need to build the habit of waking up in the morning, NOT fucking around on the internet, and just working for 2-4 hours. Where can I find some good mental exercises/whatever to help me build this habit?

Or, does someone want to fly to BKK and just kick my ass for me?

Messages In This Thread