rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill

The Red Pill

My red pill moment came in 2010; but I didn't actually swallow the red pill until 3 months ago. All my life, I have the uber beta showering girls with compliments, writing them 4 page letters back to back, writing them poetry, and the like. I would never get the girls I like. It was a couple instances where I would luck myself into some pussy; but never could kill like dreamed off. For the most part, girls would always be fake and lead me on. They would say they like me and have to see where things go. I would always wait; but nothing would ever happen. I wouldn't even get any pity pussy. So in the summer of 2010, I was trying to talk to this girl at my job. (I didn't no any better at the time) I asked another female co-worker to put in a good word for me. (Again...I didn't no any better at the time.) Well, the girl was telling how the girl I want was wanting me and she liked me. Me and the girl talked on the phone for 6 hours the first time. (Again...I didn't no any better at the time)

Like that week, she kept making excuse for us to go out which pretty much happened the whole summer. She went from talking to me, complimenting me on how well I dressed, and smiling at me to not really having anything to say. This gradually happened and I was waiting for her. The female co-worker was like she liked me; but give her time so I did. Then the girl ending hooking up with this real immature ass dude at the job over me while I also so her telling some dude on online how she couldn't wait to see him. So there I was on a friday night, lying in my bed being upset and thinking about some bitch who wasn't thinking about me. I wasted a whole fucking summer on her. This was usually how it happened with me and girls. I would pursue and wait for them; but never try to talk to anyone else.

I said I'm tired of this bullshit. I did a google search for best clubs to go to in DC.(Yes, I live in this hellhole.) and Roosh's post about best bars to go to came up. I went to his site and saw the ad for Bang and then the whole 30 day money back guarantee. I thought it was just some guy who was trying to take money from chumps until I was reading more post on his site. I decided to buy Bang. I read it and said OH MY GOD!!! This is the shit. Roosh is the fucking truth. It was better than that other PUA shit I have read. Reading Bang help me with that don't give a fuck about these bitches mentality. This is when I got the red pill and put it in my mouth; but I never swallowed it.

I went on some dates and took bitches to dinner with hope for some pussy. I didn't act too needy; but I definitely was still letting the girls know that I wanted them. Now, fast forward to this year, I had started reading the forum and reading guy's experiences. I had just read Bang and the posts on Roosh's site. Reading what other guys went through and how they have changed for the better really helped. Then, I came across Patrice O'Neal's radio show he had called The Black Phillip show where he talked about girls and their bullshit. Discovering this show was amazing. It really helped me to see women's bullshit. The show and this forum and swift kick to the nuts I needed. The two piece by a heavy weight champion. Coming across Tom Leykis also helped as well. I have now swallowed the red pill which I did 4 months ago and I have not turned back. I still have some approach anxiety; but it's a go away less and less the more I think about how these bitches and shit out here. Not fucking one of them. They all ain't shit and you have to check their bullshit and not give a fuck if they leave. That's main thing I needed to learn...Not to give a fuck if they leave!!! I am now slowly but surely on my way to be a slaying machine who could give a fuck about these bitches unless they are opening wide. With that said, I know this post was long as shit; but I had to express how I came to taking the red pill when it come to these women and how it was hand downs...the best thing I had ever done in life. I am not turning back.

Messages In This Thread