rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill

The Red Pill

I was always looking to wrangle pussy, but had an idea that I'd eventually find my soulmate.

Then, I ended up banging a girl from my highschool who I'd developed a crush on several years after we graduated. I don't know what it was that made her decide to bone me after all those years. Anyway, I was obsessed with her, but she wouldn't be monogamous with me because she committed to being "single." (slut)

It took me a while to wrap my mind around the concept of being pro-actively single and happy; there is so much in our culture that teaches the opposite.

In an attempt to understand and relate to her better, and I made a huge effort to go out and bang more girls.

Soon after, I met a friend who also liked to go out and try to get girls. We got into a discussion about why some dudes get more pussy than others, and he kept mentioning this thing, "Game." Eventually, he sent me a link to Citizen Renegade.

I soon became obsessed with Game.

Messages In This Thread