rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sweden thread

The Sweden thread

Don't forget India dude. You always seem to forget that

[Image: banana.gif]

wait, what was that again?

Quote: (06-14-2012 08:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can't you say that about several dozen countries? I could say that about... Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, and so on. What's important here is how Sweden compares to other countries based on a lot of metrics, not if there's a few hotties walking around. The top end of any country is not something you should use to judge the beauty of a country.

Quote:Quote:

I am guessing Roosh is a bit turned off by the Scandinavian way (feminism) and do not forget his standards are alot higher than most guys out there.

Feminism is not bothering me here. The girls are only more attractive than Denmark out of all the countries I've been on. The cost is also second most expensive. Sweden has a lot of negatives, which I will detail at some point, that don't make it worth a trip. As of right now, I can't advise guys to come here for the girls.

I understand that there are a lot of Sweden fans on the forum, but compared to other countries I've been to, Sweden is faring very poorly.

Messages In This Thread