rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sweden thread

The Sweden thread

Quote: (06-07-2012 11:47 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Great post solo. I studied in Uppsala one year when I was 21 in the late 90s, and I was pregame also. That is why Roosh should do well there. I am sure it has changed somewhat, but the guys who were slaying it there were southern europeans with game. I banged about 7 swedish girls that year but that is chump change compared with what you can do as a dark haired confident man with game. Now, you would just need to calibrate your game, so as no to appear so American and not speak as much. Liberal Clint Eastwood game would work fine.

Thanks. I think if you have Roosh’s level of game you can do very well in Sweden, the only thing working against him would be his relatively short time here. Also, SOME girls might not like Middle Eastern-looking guys so he should probably make it clear that he’s American from the off (I agree it could work against him but it could also help him with SOME girls) while saying positive things about Obama could also help. To be very blunt, it is probably better to say you have Iranian roots than Turkish ones. Anyway, when you are an expert at game your appearence and nationality will matter less.
Some posters here claimed that Swedes think American people are cool. It is true in some respect and many Swedes still think of the US as the place to be. (We have historically been very critical of US foreign policy though, rightfully so IMO, especially during the Vietnam war and other such wars. This is not to say Sweden is completely innocent itself, it has sold weapons to third world countries which have been used to kill innocent civilians which is very wrong but up until Afghanistan we didn't start our own wars for a long time, only rightfully defended ourselves and our neighboors. Personally, some of the nicest people I’ve met while travelling have been Americans and it is very easy for me to get along with them, it’s just I do have a problem with US imperialism. I will happily discuss this in another thread but let's not derail this one).

I will do my best to answer if anyone has any questions...

Messages In This Thread