rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

^ Its weird that Tiki and his twin bro Ronde both locked down Asian chics lol. I did not know twins would have the same tastes in females also.

Yo alot of them pics I see brothers with Asian girls! *claps* Asian girls be White girls 2.0 brothers... hunt on!

See I was one of those who was raised in a 90% white City in the boony regions of Canada. I was usually the only black kid around aside form some brief time in the housing project. School was pretty much all white up until HS.

I like a certain kind of sister but I ain't a dude whom just dismiss them or exclusively hunts white tail. 90% of the broads I have been with have been white but that's mostly just a product of whats around me - I wanted lemonade but I got limes. But now you see that sisters the "want" a certain kind of brother and I don't fall into that category (to clean cut, to eclectic, ain't a doctor or a lawyer, etc). Black girls will die alone from being too damn picky. They hate on dudes for looking else where but their laundry list of what they want in a man leaves nobody left for them.

[Image: don-cornelius-and-victoria-cornelius-the...d0F4Eq.jpg]
^
I hope this is me when I am like 70. Don always was pimpin'.

RIP Don [Image: pimp.gif]

Messages In This Thread