rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

Quote: (06-05-2012 06:10 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals. I know black chicks that have gone to the Bahamas, Jamaica, France, and yes Italy, that were planning on getting dicked down by some local guys. If these chicks want to have a fantasy vacation, why shouldn't they?

My first trip to Europe was wall to wall French pussy. I loved it, so I'm not hating on a sista that wants a similar experience. Besides, its not like every black woman is going to suddenly marry some Italian dude. Italian dudes haven't even been marrying Italian women that much, so I don't think they will suddenly start marrying black American women in large numbers.

Agreed. The lonely black girls in America can have a good time in an exotic place, and the Italian Kamakis can get a break from prude Italian women and some easy nookie. Sounds like a win-win to me. Smart business idea.

Messages In This Thread