rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to lose my gut?!

How to lose my gut?!

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:46 AM)joker Wrote:  

I've no problem putting on size and whatever but everyone in my family has a belly. Im playing it down to genetics but are there certain rules or foods or whatever i should live by to have a flat stomach?

At the gym i only compound exercise but my diet isnt the best. what should i cut to keep off my love handles? Bitches be like ahhhhhh!

Dude do a search.

Your question is ridiculous: "my diet isnt the best" and "what should i cut to keep off my lave handles".

Answer: Calories in - Calories out = net weight change. Either decrease calories in and/or increase calories out. Its that fucking simple! Read one of the many posts on intermittent fasting for one good way to reduce calories in.

To add to this, even though I shouldn't. On lots of people, myself included, love handles are just about the last thing to go. If you've got some floppy love handles, you probably have several tens of pounds to lose before they disappear. I'm around 12% right now and still have some handles.

Messages In This Thread