rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy POF Chick Wants Me To Abuse Her

Crazy POF Chick Wants Me To Abuse Her

I have a real dilemma. A few weeks ago I got a message from a chick on Plenty of Fish, basically just saying hi. I looked at her skimpy profile and photos and something about them just gave me a vibe that this chick was DTF.She just looked sexy. In particular, she has the "crazy eyes."

I decided to skip over the usual message exchanges and just ask for the meeting that night. She agreed to meet me at a bar. She looked pretty damn good in person and had a sensuality about her that had come through in the photos. Only problem- she was socially awkward as hell. Couldn't maintain a conversation or even look me in the eye hardly. After a while a friend of hers showed up and she started talking more to the friend than me. OK I was getting annoyed. They suggested we go to another bar close by and i agreed thinking that if she drank a little more maybe she would get over her nervousness and loosen up a bit. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned about two minutes later they were gone. I then got a text saying "we left" Well, no shit.

Here's where the old me would just have walked out angry and disappointed and gone home.But that was the old me. The current version of me drove over to the other bar, walked in, saw them sitting at a table, went over and confronted her. Told her she was rude as hell and had no social skills at all .Cussed her out and told her friend to shut up when she tried to interject. The chick started in with a sob story about how mean some guys had been to her and that she knew she had poor social skills. She started to cry. By now the whole bar was looking at us. I insulted her a final time and turned around and left.

A couple of weeks later she sent me a message saying she was sorry and wanted to meet me again. I deleted it, even though I did think about it-she is sexy as I said.

Now this afternoon I got another message from her asking for another chance and saying that she will let me tie her up, spank her, slap her, pull her hair. ....

I admit I am strongly tempted. These activities are part of my preferred repertoire anyway, and I would definitely like to do this to her given how she pissed me off. That would be especially satisfying.(not that I would actually hurt her of course). Also over time I have developed a sort of sixth sense about which chicks are into this sort of thing and she absolutely gives off that vibe.

Here's the problem- I'm worried about the crazy. Maybe she's trying to set me up for a false rape charge to get revenge on me (although I have her message as proof that it was consensual). Or maybe she actually wants it but she'll turn on me later.Or maybe stalk me. Seems a sort of borderline personality type.

My dick is telling me to do it, my head is telling me not to. Has anyone had a similar experience? If I did it, how could I protect myself?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread