rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Website for Players

Website for Players

I want to one day work for a major website in a position so that I can live the traveling lifestyle. To improve my portfolio I am building a website. I decided to build a website for players. It's not completely done and I was hoping for some tips or constructive criticism.

notchcount.net

What it is.
A website for players with a built in point system to determine a player ranking. The ranking gives points for hotness and age of girl. It is also a notch blog.

What it is not.
It is not a game advice website. If you have no game, get game then try it out.

How to use it.
Submit a notch of each girl you have slept with starting with your first. Tell the story of the notch. You just need to submit a picture of the girl to help determine how many points you will get for the notch to add to your player ranking. Continue in order.

Features.
The stories can be rated by other members so if you have a particularly interesting notch story it could end up on the Top Stories page.

Messages In This Thread