rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

Quote: (06-03-2012 01:30 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ha! Can you imagine going on this forum in front of her? Turn that shit off!!You got no game. I'm going on there to tell your forum buddies about your game now take me to outback I have a coupon..The one near Wal-mart we need to stop there too.

My big 350lb "alpha" mechanic has to leave work at 5 because his wife gets nuts on him if he's late. I drunk text him at 2am to tell him about pussy.

Yep. I know guys you wouldn't look at sideways who live in terror of their wives.

Know guys bringing in millions in income every year who have to get permission before they can do anything.

Seen major ball breaker executives lose 6 inches of height by curling into a ball when the wife calls.

And the terror of the ex-wife is even worse.

I run shit with women and still find LTRs to be annoying as fuck.

Even if you have her on front street, you'll have to continually check her.

Grown woman, could be a lawyer or super professional, and you'll constantly have to discipline her.

Hell, one reason I left my ex (that most guys would flip over). Kept thinking, She's getting older but still requires constant discipline and game. I work harder and harder for less and less.

Even if your pimp hand is strong, you'll still have to use it.

Wouldn't you rather expend that energy elsewhere?

Messages In This Thread