rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do looks matter at all?

Do looks matter at all?

Quote:Quote:

Tyler Durden is not the biggest pimp out there. Show me all the good looking girls he has banged? This guy spent 10 years approacing every single day and yet he still can't consistently pick up even 6-7's. Look at Tyler Durden's last GF and tell me she is a girl you would see with a pimp or a guy who has approached 10000+ girls?

I can't respect any of the RSD guys when they say looks don't matter at all, it's all about game. That's why I respect Roosh. He knows his limitations, yet he bangs much better girls than the PUA instructors because he knows you need more than just game to get a hot girl.

[Image: troll.gif]

1. Consistently banging 9's and 10's and is so ridiculous it's not even worth commenting on. Mark Zuckerberg is rich as fuck and married a plain Asian girl. Eduardo Saverin spends tens of grand of his Facebook money buying drinks for model girls in SoHo, it's wildly inefficient. I was primarily talking about lawyer, doctor and business types who make a few hundred grand, not guys with net worths in the tens of millions. Kim Schmitz from the article you posted is in jail right now and Megaupload does not exist anymore, if you go onto it you see an FBI message. Plus, you haven't shown me anything telling me that he consistently lays 9's or 10's. For all we know he's somebodies bitch in the joint right now. There's bound to be somebody who has a thing for the chubbies.

2. Tyler has been married for a long time now (open marriage, at least for him) and has a couple kids. You're little shtick on "his last girlfriend" is entirely made up. Plus, I (obviously) wasn't being literal when I called him the biggest pimp out there. The problem with the internet is you can't tell the tone of what people are saying...

3. I only properly got into RSD recently after two friends put me onto it by linking me the new videos every time they come out. They happened to meet Alexander in a mall one day because he lives in my city. He was there with a girlfriend or something and they described her as having model looks and being absolutely "mint". I personally met Julien last week, no doubt in my mind the guy is an absolute boss.

Messages In This Thread