rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Czech Republic - Shaggers heaven.

Czech Republic - Shaggers heaven.

I went to Prague for several nights in October 2010. Some of the girls there, are downright gorgeous. Of the 4 10s I've seen in my life, one was in Prague. And she was just eating at a mediocre restaurant, but she was so objectively good-looking that I made excuses to pass her table just to physically see what in my mind was not even possible in terms of looks.

Also, the girls here are very open sexually. Through a friend we were set up with a local girl to show us around, and the first place she took us was a sex toy museum. She also talked about how she likes to please her boyfriend and makes sure he is fed and has beer available for him all the time.

The downside is it is very Americanized. Having just come from Russia and Poland, it was upsetting to see how Western Prague had become. Which is why I may have just convinced myself to check out some of these second-tier cities, though I would have no handle on the language there.

Messages In This Thread