rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating site strategy

Online dating site strategy

Just wondering if anyone here has experience with online dating sites.

I'm really busy these days, and it seems like the internet is the most logical choice for a place for me to meet women.

Just to clarify, I've used online dating sites before, and I've got laid from them (not with anything of quality tho).

However, I found that when I was really going hard with the whole online dating thing, my efforts to results ratio was pretty abysmal, which is why I want to clarify a few things before I jump in.

Anyone who can answer a few questions for me has my undying appreciation.

1. Profile. Is it best to be sort of flirty/funny, or just give a straight run down of what you're about?

2. Messages. Should you actually prepare a clever opener, or is just being like "hey what's up" enough? Is it good to comment on a chick's profile?

3. Asking for the date. After how many messages should you go for the date? Is it better to ask over the phone?

Also if anyone wants to make general observations about online dating, that'd be a good use for this thread too.

Messages In This Thread