rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

.Dont treat these girls like you do in the US. It's okay to go on a date in the morning and then hang out the day after or even that same day. No reason to be aloof, make yourself seem less available, or push and pull or whatever works in America. Girls there don't go out with you just to get a meal or hang out, they do it because they are interested romantically.
These girls are touching you during the date? Man if it were me I would of did these three things.
1. Set up a date later that evening
2. Moved the date to my crib
3. At the very most set up another date 24 hours later maximum

This is just my experience but I think we can all agree is that you should not game Mexican girls like you would in the Western world. It's literally has the opposite effect.

There's a member I met in GDL who lived there quite a while. Hopefully he chimes in on this.

Can you tell us about your night game?

And GDL isn't as easy of a city to get lays like DF. Americas is also dropping some good stuff too. 2 new girls per week is pretty good my man.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread