rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

hey how are you?

thanks for the info. I am planning on going down there an spendin about 10 days by myself . Can you help me undertand the culture vs. Colombia a bit since you've done both too?

i posted the question below earlier today in an earlier thread. Did you pipeline online like badoo? I've been pipelining a bit on Badoo and cupid but haven't encountered too many "hotties" Also, you got 3 different lays with 3 chicks? did you spend a little time with them like an hour or 2 and then meet again or mainly a lot of time with each like the whole day with each?

In Colombia I found that spending a ton of time with each was a waste. I'd spend like an hour or 2 for a drink and let the girl stew over me for a bit. When she was ready i'd ask her out again.

But in Peru I felt it was the opposite, I think it may be more like Mexico in that you need to spend more time with a girl on the first go.

thanks for the advice, i'm going to stay near Zappon I assume but not sure yet. do you reccomend a central hotel where I can walk to the malls and/or Lola Lolita or other bars?

Here is my post re: game:

Guys, these experiences sound amazing, and Mexico seems untapped right now! I can't beleive I just found this forum randomly. Goldmine!

For those who have spent some time in D.F. or Guadalajara, could you guys give me an analytical breakdown of the game you used down there in Mexico? Did you prefer Day game or Night game?

If you did day game, are you playing Direct (compliments/asking out) or Indirect (jokes/rapport). If you used night game, did you play Nice Guy or Jerk?

I want to get a sense for the culture in bigger ciites like D.F. I live in Los Angeles and here , to score with the hotter girls,
I pretty much use day, indirect game to get numbers. Night game is a bit useless here for the extremely attractive girls. Just too much competiton due to the size of city.

I also lived in Colombia in 4 different cities and it was almost all Day game with both Indirect and Direct/Nice guy game. In the night everyone was closed-off due to the culture.

But In Lima, Peru I made a huge mistake of trying Day Game but the culture was so closed off that unless girls have 2 or 3
cocktails in them, they act like nervous 16 year olds. I got numbers and went on mini 1st and 2nd dates, sometimes 3rd without a kiss..... What a freaking waste.
honestly it was pathetic, they were so commitment-oriented. I think all I needed to do was hit up some of the bigger clubs and I would have been fine and hit up girls when they were in slut mode!

From what i've read here, Mexico seems to be a bit like Peru, the culture is conservative/values-oriented so it's all about Night game, when the girls are n 100% Latin slut mode and are almost acting 100% differently . But I want honest opinions from those who have had experiences!

I'm Indian so I don't have the "gringo" blonde-haired, blue-eyed shock factor going for me and can't exploit girls' Harold & Kumar fantasies like I do here in the states! I have to run serious game!

thanks!

Frank

Messages In This Thread