rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines - Pinay mindset and game differences

Philippines - Pinay mindset and game differences

I live in Manila, for work purposes, I am not white, therefore don't get the white +1 advantage in gaming girls here in Manila.

I am not sure if there is any other forum members living permanently here in Manila. But i hope we can share tips in this thread.

Ok, so we all know philippines is the easiest place to game girls, so this is JV compared to say the varsity in US. But there is some tactical differences, e.g. before I discovered "game", I was doing pretty good in Manila, I was getting same day f-closes on most 7s, and some 8s, and had almost 100% f-close rate by the 3rd date.

I was also shoring semi-successfully, because well here in manila, the hottest girls are either super rich or they are pros or semi-pros. Even the FHM models here are all semi-pros.

I had a big reliance on txt game, and well it was super beta, i was using emoticons left right and centre, lols all over the place, I would txt back immediately, write super long replies to one word replies, etc.... and it worked. cos I was able to get meetups and what not pretty much 100% of time from online or day game.

Now when I found game, I switched it up to no emoticons, short replies, long delays, never writing more than they did, still funny, but just less interactions. The results were horrific, basically couldn't get a date to save my life.

Even on dates, just being super nice seems to work, I didn't really use any game at all, I never end up getting LJBFed, and end of date most of the time it's a f-close.

I'm at a huge logistical disadvantage as well, because for the f-close, I can't go back to my place(long story), nor am I a tourist so I don't have a hotel room, so I have to take them to a "short time" motel. So you can't really hide your intentions like you can if you invite them back to your place.

My f-close line is super weak as well, I usually say, "I want to kiss you, lets go"(this works cos pinays are super shy of PDA) and it works.

I haven't really been able to game many 9s and 10s at all, cos I am not a big night game guy, but I want to step up to the 9s and 10s here because I am getting too comfortable just laying 7s so easily.

Anyone have advice for 9s 10s pinays, where to find them and what's the best tactics, does the gentlemen thing still work?

Messages In This Thread