rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game of Pick-up Check

Game of Pick-up Check

Yes, I always appreciate this kind of honesty, even if I don't agree with her viewpoint. She loosely defines "date." She did the inviting, yet still expected him to pay. Maybe HE didn't see it as a date, but meeting someone for coffee to get to know them, and THEN scheduling a true date. I've always found the maxim that you should offer, but if he takes you up on it he's cheap, and you should never see him again to be bullshit. It's a silly game. Most men will pay, but resent being played or manipulated. Don't offer to do something you know you don't want to do. Yeah, it was only 3 bucks. So PAY IT.

Her advice to women to initiate and send messages to men is sound, though most won't do it. If you see a guy you find interesting, why not give him a holler, instead of hoping he comes across YOUR profile?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread