rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles vs everywhere else

Los Angeles vs everywhere else

Speaking of guys not approaching, I've found this to be consistent in L.A. all over. The only guys I see approaching aggressively are wealthy Persian douchebags in nightclubs, and I suspect they rarely close because they come off as incredibly sleazy and basically offer money for sex.

I'd say 80% of the time I approach, the girl acts incredibly surprised or starts asking me questions like, "Who ARE you?" or "Where did you come from?" I never see guys approach out at bars, unless it's to talk to the girl next to them or some other serendipitous aligning of factors.

I've only been to Harvard and Stone like 3 times. I just have a hard time with hipsters, but maybe the scene's changed a little, I haven't been in about 6 months.

The bar owners just opened a place called Pour Vous. Check it out, pretty beautiful little spot and I'm sure it'll be a chick magnet for the next 3-6 months.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread