rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Celebrity Slims Down After Foot Surgery Keeps Her Paws Off Cake

Celebrity Slims Down After Foot Surgery Keeps Her Paws Off Cake

[Image: article-2111330-072594C3000005DC-936_634x598.jpg]

Nigella Lawson, a British celebrity chef famous for her 'curves,' admits the reason she lost weight is because her feet were out of commission, leaving her unable to raid the kitchen for seconds and midnight snacks:

Quote:Quote:

Contrary to reports of drastic dieting, Lawson admitted back in April that being unable to wander into her kitchen for snacks and seconds following the painful foot operation led to her shedding the pounds.

Link

From the April article:

Quote:Quote:

'It was embarrassing asking someone to fetch me a second slice of cake': Nigella on how bunion surgery helped her shed the pounds...

'I couldn’t walk to the fridge afterwards,' Nigella explained, according to The Telegraph. 'Actually, it’s quite a good diet; not because I stopped eating, but because you can say to someone, "Can you get me a slice of cake?" but it’s kind of embarrassing to say, "And now could you get me a second slice?"
She added: 'Then when I did start hobbling around, I had to feel I was hungry to go to the fridge. And that was quite good, because I suppose it trains you a bit.
'So I haven’t really eaten any different, but I had fewer opportunities to eat.'

Link

Fatties are lying when they tell you they've tried everything and still can't lose weight. Outside of a few with a serious medical condition, the reason they're fat is because they shove their piehole. Lest you pity their condition and sympathize, remember that. If you could see everything she ate, you wouldn't be surprised at her condition. Instead, she lies to you and even herself about the extent of her gluttony.

I fucked an ex-fattie a couple months ago, a girl who had lost *90* pounds before I arrived on the scene, and she basically said the same thing. She said she stopped eating like a fatass, and then lost the weight over ten or so months.

Also, this makes for a decent strategy for the married guys. Whenever you have junk food, put it out of her reach and make her ask for it. Hopefully she'll be too ashamed to ask for seconds. "Honey, of course you can have some, you just have to ask me every time you want a bite."

Nigella does look sexy in some of her cooking videos, especially considering her weight and age. I'd have no problem hitting it if the picture above is accurate. She's a British Christina Hendricks, the exception that proves the rule, the girl that fatties point to as evidence that big girls can look sexy. Nevermind that Lawson looks sexier the more weight she loses.

Messages In This Thread