rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Legend Of El Mechanico

The Legend Of El Mechanico

Quote: (06-01-2012 06:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

mechanic what kind of salary is decent for me to do ok regarding having my own vehicle, living in a decent drum (place) and being able to go out etc?

I know american salaries go further than they do in Canada, I'm trying to do a compare. Still looking at tampa
I don't know. My buddy makes 50k and he's happy. This is a place you come to do your own shit and not work for others for too long. I've been flat rate and have owned my own place for 20 years but I have bad spending habits. For instance I have about 800 in my pocket now and by monday morning I'll have maybe 60 even though I'll be with my kid Sat and Sun. I'm buying a rock climbing Jeep monday for 2k. I'll have it on Craigslist for 4k ten minutes after I pick it up. I'm not the right person to ask about budget etc.

I went Apt hunting with Ahab and 550 a month seems to be the magic number remodeled one bed water view. 100 for power and cable/net 60?

Messages In This Thread