rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicaragua

Nicaragua

Quote: (06-01-2012 08:17 PM)johnw28 Wrote:  

Two of my friends who live in Costa rica married nicas. One told me all it takes to keep her happy is a bag of rice and a bag of beans becuase she knows she will eat for a while. However they are not the best looking women but they do know how to fuck.

Yeah, the girl I ended up with was like a 6.5, but she was super humble and super feminine (which was awesome). She wanted to repay me for a beer I bought her, and she wore heels and a dress every time she came over/we went out.

Quote: (05-31-2012 01:50 AM)Rafa Wrote:  

You went to Nica and didnt hit up Granada, San Juan Del Sur, Leon, Masaya or Corn Islands?!?

What was the name of the club you went to in Managua?

Bro, I am at a loss for words and perplexed by your trip! lol Kudos for going and sharing your experience!

I was down there for a little under three weeks so I didn't have a ton of time to go everywhere and try and get my flag. Also I really fucked up with my travel plan (I realize now), because before i got down there I had planned on chasing after local girls only. On my last night there I hit up a more touristy sports bar and hung out with some backpackers. They basically told me that I should have went the tourist route, since the backpacker chicks are hotter and easier to pull (as I mentioned in my op, a lot of the women aren't very talkative with strangers) also I won't have been heckled as much.

Quote: (05-31-2012 09:09 AM)edubote Wrote:  

I loved Nicaragua, but managua sucks really bad.

Granada and Ometepe are both worthed visiting; altough the later one has no game whatsoever. Climbing the volcanoes are a good experience.

Safety can be an issue, and speaking spanish would help you a lot.

I liked the country itself and I had an overall good time, and yeah I need to work on my Spanish a lot more. It's okay for basic stuff, but in no way was it up to the level it should have been.

I think that the trip overall just kind of taught me that I need to prepare and plan better from now on (i.e. don't just assume local girls will be hot and want foreign cock, and do way more language stuff than just the Pimsluer lessons).

Messages In This Thread