rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Freelancing for Location Independence

Freelancing for Location Independence

BB,

Thanks for the response. Writing pieces for a fake company was the angle I was going to go for. I definitely picked up some ideas, my question was mainly how to test whether the copy I write as a beginner is effective in the real world?

One way would be a personal product launch, and I may be able to go that route. I'll look into doing pro bono work for a nonprofit, and the other options.

When I started freelance writing online last summer, I just picked a few topics I liked and wrote articles around them. When I send them out as samples, I get messages back saying that they are very good. With copy it's all about the $$$ conversion.

Anyway thanks to everyone so far who has commented and laid out tips and advice in this thread. I'm going to keep hacking away at this, and hopefully in the next year or two be able to write a success story thread on the forum(in a foreign country full of thin women)

Messages In This Thread