rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awesome Plenty of Fish experiment exposing online female attitudes!

Awesome Plenty of Fish experiment exposing online female attitudes!

Quote: (05-30-2012 07:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I almost want to set up a profile with a picture like that just to get the massive meetup numbers. Show up to the date and when they're disappointed tell them your buddy gave you her picture and said he was setting you up on a blind date.

Aside from actually meeting them and disappoint them/waste their time, it would be actually great if a bunch of guys started setting up profiles like these with male model photos and started rejecting these women and give them a dose of their medicine.

I wonder if such group effort could be organized to somewhat put a dent in the online hamster shield, if not tip the balance completely to men's favor.

In fact i wonder why guys who game online or rely somewhat on online dating websites, don't create fake model profiles to expose the true intentions of certain women they want to message or are in the process of messaging.

This guy called "The Private Man" has a blog, and he commented that he did the same experiment a year ago and stumbled onto a hilarious incident where one of the girls messaged his "fake model" profile and started talking about her actual date with the REAL him and how boring it was!

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2011/...weirdness/

Messages In This Thread