rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text game HELP

Text game HELP

I was seeing this girl for a bout 2 dates. A drinks date and a movie night. To set up the third date the convo went like this:

Her: Hi [Image: smile.gif] how has ur weekend been?'

Me: Quite just a few drinks with d boys. Urself?

Her: nice...Yeah mine was quiet too jst doing uni stuff nd working, when do u finish uni?

Me: This thursday i finish. Wanna do something thursday night?

Her: Do you have exams?..yeah sounds good [Image: smile.gif] wanna go pancakes on the rocks?

Me:: Is your place free? Drinks and a movie (This is where i fucked up cause i wanted to push for the bang. Mind you i dont drive and there's always someone at my place)

her: Umm i dont think my place is a good idea. I dont really know you that well yet. I asked if u wanted to go to pankcakes at the rocks u didnt even acknowledge my question, it ok doesnt matter, anyhow i dont think we're on the same level here so take care

meSadmy mate helped rephrase this text) sorry i didnt mean it like that. im buying a car in a couple weekeds so i gotta be a bit tight with cash thats all. How about dinner at beverly hills?

And not a single reply was given that day. Initially i wouldnt to reply "if you wanted to come to my place that bad you couldve just asked"

I want to know what Im doing wrong in text gaming chicks.

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread