rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Datasheet

Speed Dating Datasheet

Back in January, I met some guy in his late 30s at a networking event. We got on the topic of dating as he was single, and he told me about his experiences with speed dating. Basically he said if you just show up and are normal and decent looking, you will kill it. I've always wanted to try it, so I thought why not. I've gone twice now, so here is a summary of what it was like.

First and foremost, if you are ok with banging 6s and lower, you will almost certainly have sex as a result. 7s were hit and miss, and nothing higher than a 7.5 showed up either time. This is not a means to find a girlfriend, to up your quality level, or to practice your game on models and lookers. But if you are in a slump, down in your queue, want to practice your game, or just horny for some sex I can't think of an easier way to get leads from committed, single and horny girls than this.

Company I used one called pre-dating. I'm sure if you google it you can find out more. There are a lot of companies, but some of them are shady and I don't think work well. This was the one that was recommended to me by that guy.

Go to the site and look up events in your area. I chose the ones with the youngest age group for girls. Obviously you will have to tailor it to your age. The good thing about this company is that you can continually check to gauge the level of participation by guys and girls. It says "room available", and then it goes to only a few spots left, to then waiting list. At first I thought this would be a good way to judge how many girls would show up (i.e. if girls said "waiting list" then it would be at capacity) but oddly enough the waiting list event I went to had less girls (they flaked) than the one that didn't fill up online. So I would just use this to make sure the male spots don't fill up.

Arrival They'll email you instructions. When I got there, I would go to the bar and get a drink. First time I went with a friend, so we chatted. Second time I went alone so I found a few guys and chatted with them. Here's something that I accidentally did that worked wonders for me - I ordered a Goose Island Matilda beer and the bar served it to me in a wine glass. That was an instant conversation starter with a lot of girls as I went through the night. This may be a good way to just stand out in general when going out. Ask for beer in a wine glass.

Anyway, you arrive, register and after everyone gets there you get ushered to the area where you engage in the speed dating. You are assigned a number and girls sit the whole time, while guys rotate after 6 minutes with each girl. One thing I cannot stress enough - try to scope out the girls beforehand at the bar and as you are walking over to the area. The girls all sit during the actual event, so you cannot see their asses, thighs, stomachs, etc. I was tricked a few times by the unexpected fattie.

Girls Nothing above a 7.5. Sadly, it can get down to something like a 1 or a 2 - I'm not joking either. There was a cross-eyed obese girl, and a manly Asian woman with a square jawline, facial hair and actual hair like Jamie Foxx from Booty Call. It's really unpredictable who shows up, so you cannot be sure of quality. The first time I went, it was really good. Of the 12 girls there, I would have banged 7 of them. The second time, of the 14 girls there, I would have banged maybe 2-3. Cute girls do show though, so I think it is worth it.

Personality wise it is all over the place. From drunk party asian sluts, to video game nerds, to gymnasts, to yoga girls, etc. Also very important, is almost all the girls come with 1 or 2 friends. Rarely did a girl come alone. This leads to some problems if you choose two girls that are friends, which I did. For some reason a lot of girls were attorneys.

And of course, there will be fatties. At least half are fatties both times. But the good news is the thin ones turned out to be bangable and decent looking.

Also, these girls are "pre-qualified" in that they are single, usually horny, and obviously have trouble dating. They are there to actually go on dates, so the flakiness usually associated with getting numbers, etc. is quite minimized.

Guys Completely and utterly no competition whatsoever. Both times, there was maybe a total of 2-3 guys that had any semblance of style or game. They are the type of guys that never talk to girls and cannot hold conversations. It is absurd. I'm talking those engineer types. I've heard guys say to these girls "I've never talked to so many beautiful girls at once in my whole life." The coordinator had to come and talk to one guy about it being ok that he messed up talking to a girl, as he wanted to go back and have another shot. It's almost sad. So if you have any decent style and conversation, you will blow them away. I dressed as I would for going on a date or night out.

The actual speed dating You get 6 minutes with each girl, and then you move to your right to the next table. You are given sheets, and you note if you want to see the person again or not. I never crossed off my decision there, but did so at the end. Just make notes though because after 12-14 girls you get confused as to who's who.

The girls will be either 1) drunk so they are not nervous, or 2) not drink because they are not drinkers. Obviously 1 was way more fun than 2. Most girls have nothing to say so they will go into standard interview questions. Just have fun, have a relaxed vibe and it will rub off on them. I found bantering worked well, and just talking about random stuff. One girl was doodling so I made her draw something on my hand. Another begged me to choose her over her friend as she was drunk. Just have complete fun with it and don't take it too seriously. Just run game as normal if you were at a bar or something, maybe toned down slightly. When you get towards the end I talked about how I couldn't remember who's who, etc.

Aftermath Everyone turns in their sheets and the coordinator sends you an email within 24 hours of your matches. If you choose each other, you get sent each other's emails. If she chooses you but you don't choose her, you get sent her email anyway in case you change your mind. First time I went, 10 of the 12 chose me, 5 of which I had chosen. Second time like I mentioned was much worse, and it was obvious from the beginning I did not match with a lot of these freaks and fatties - 6 of the 14 chose me, 4 of which I had chosen but 2 of those I got tricked into choosing as when they got up at the end I saw about 40lbs that were hidden while they were sitting.

Anyway, you get the email with their emails. Wait a few hours, as some girls who are desperate will email you first. I then sent the girls this standard email:

Quote:Quote:

Monday was fun...we should try it for more than 6 minutes this time. [insert quick note about what you talked about] Give me your number and we can set something up.

Slubu

They always responded with their numbers. I then texted all but one girl, who I called. That girl never called me back. The rest that I texted I followed Roosh's text guide and worked easily. I ended up going out with 3 girls from the first one. Followed this guide and banged two of them and fingerbanged the other. All of them I had park at my place then we'd head out so they came back to my place afterwards. The one that I did not bone was difficult, because both her and her friend chose me and I couldn't figure out how to try and date both, so I think she flaked after I tried to go out with her friend right after her (the hotter one). Oh well. Girl 1 was a short, very busty light skinned filipina girl(6, probably 6.5-7 if you like huge tits which I don't), girl 2 was a party korean girl with a bitchy attitude (7, great body), girl 3 was a young white gymnast girl (7). Her friend that I tried to date also which didn't go over well was a poor man's version of katie holmes and also the hottest girl of these events (7.5).

Conclusion

If you want to try something different, and if you are just feeling an easy 6 or potential 7 if you are lucky, then give it a whirl. If you are into 5s and lower then this may be the closest thing to guaranteed sex I can think of without p4p. At the absolute worst case scenario, you just had a concentrated exposure to practicing conversation, first impressions, dating and game on 10+ girls in real life in about an hour, which can take weeks to do normally.

Messages In This Thread