rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DominicanCupid-is it worth it?

DominicanCupid-is it worth it?

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:38 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 02:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2012 11:08 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2012 01:56 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

From what I have read regarding DR, aren't all girls there pros anyway? If so what would be the point of pipelining.

Thanks for your imput Dash Global

Oh now I'm sure that someone that is daily banging 9-10's in EE is an expert by default on some little shitty island in the Caribbean. If Deb Auchery says is then it must be so.

Now for the intelligent reading the thread. I got a lot of flirting and only bang off badoo. She's actually laying in the bed next to me as I type this. Online isn't my specialty, but I just started a tagged account and will get a few pics local to hype up my profile.

Did open a DRcupid account but didn't see enough talent to post a pic. Will let you guys know how the tagged goes. The expat Emech and I talked to said he was getting laid from it.

LOL..Gotta lov that sarcasm(sounds familiar). I know it maybe alittle late now. But for me...there doesnt exist a better method of pipeline than... getting them from what ever site, to a social proofed facebook page, or whatapp number. At these points Im batting like a %100 for actually meeting them. THen I do this head fake game, by getting them to my room to drink because.. hace calor afuera...hehehe
Do this kissing and making them hot game and then send them home to think about it. They will attack you next time around. Why because dominican dudes normally go in for the kill so quick its retarded. no transition.... no nothing. So they are really intregueded and i think take it as a challenge to bang you. IDK... shots in the dark. But it has happened more than once now.

I dont know if you have noticed this, for me its amost like if u make a awkard moment, dominican girls complement you to by nature to brake the tension. So I use those moments to keep just reeling em in.

I have been running this over and over bro.. i cant GET to day game yet.

I've banged every girl on the first date. Tagged isn't doing much for me, although I did get a girls number this morning. Honestly, online isn't needed down here, unless your gonna be on a short trip.

Messages In This Thread