rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DominicanCupid-is it worth it?

DominicanCupid-is it worth it?

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:58 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:13 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 08:17 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes.

It is the world's first country comprised solely of hookers.

That's pretty funny. And you almost have to be completely retarded not to get laid there, even by "non pros."

How come? Do they get their panties wet for foreigners?

Not sure about foreigners because most people I run into think I'm from there or a baseball player, lol. I have family in Mao and Santo Domingo so I've been too many times to mention, but I can barely make it through immigration without having a chica hit on me. Not saying I'm all that but I must have a certain look that is favorable there. Last time I was there, around Memorial Day, I didn't even want to leave the airport cause I was having so much fun, lol.

Been there, done that, but I still go to visit family. It was better before, but its still always a good time. I'm speaking from my own experiences, but others may feel differently. I have fun whether its Washington Heights, Costa Rica, Cuba, La Isla Del Encanto, Miami, etc. Latin America is my thing, but I'm looking to really expand into Asia this year.

Messages In This Thread