rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl tells you to delete her number

Girl tells you to delete her number

I ran a quick search but nothing came up so I thought I would ask this question. My first post in the Game section so sorry if I sound like a retarded n00b. I recently told a FB of mine that "we should start seeing other people because I need a brake" and that it was "starting to feel too much like a relationship." Naturally this wasnt very well received lol She said she wasnt going to "fall for me again" and to delete her number and that she would be doing the same. My question is, do I take this seriously and actually delete her number? lol or should I just hit her up after a month or so whenever I feel like a bootycall? It doesnt really bother me either way there are always more girls to chase but I would like to know my limits. Also is there a better way I should have done this? As in telling her I need "space" but not actually admitting I want to see other people? Im not used to cheating on the sly, I blame Roosh for corrupting me. [Image: kissy.gif]

Messages In This Thread