rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cover Model from Blink 182's "Enema of the State" album hits the wall HARD

Cover Model from Blink 182's "Enema of the State" album hits the wall HARD

Quote: (05-26-2012 10:45 PM)houston Wrote:  

Tattoos don't look good on any girl. I already had my fun with a girl who was covered from neck to pussy in them. I dontk now how the hell that trend got started for them to get jailhouse sleeves and everywhere. Leave it to the guys.

Since I don't have the money or expertise to do this myself I tell everyone whenever the issue of tatoos comes up: There is loads of money (hell, probably billions) to the company first to market with a relatively cheap home tattoo removal kit. Current laser technology is extremely expensive, and can only be used by professionals.

If it is physically possible (I'm not a dermatologist) a self administered gell/patch that will remove most of the ink in a tatoo will FLY off the shelves. Right now, but especially in a few years time when all the chicks of the last 5-10 years who thought their tattoo would be "forever eva" realise it wasn't such a good idea.

Messages In This Thread